WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Monday, May 9, 2011

You Saved Me!

Dear You,

When I found myself at my lowest point,  I knew I was about to give up I no longer had a fight in me. I was simply tried of life itself and just couldn't do it anymore. Then you came in with no remorse or judgment you told me the truth. That things aren't always going to go my way,you have faith in me, but that it didn't matter cause I need it in myself. In order to fulfill my dreams I would have to sacrifice my comfort zone and grow-up. To be the best woman I could me and know my value. I still replay that night in my mind,the tears running down my face as I sat still for the first time, I hung to your every word and it changed me forever. You saved me from myself !

Thank you,
Bea   

No comments:

Post a Comment