WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Lunch and an EX!

Just had lunch with Mike he's so funny. When you can hang out with an ex and still be comfortable enough to look at the Hot (really hot) Waiter from Trumbull Kitchen as if you won't see any thing that hot again, Mike said I looked like I was going  to jump his bone right there. Personally I was wondering if he would measure up in bed considering I was with someone that had that in the bag. As I sat across from this really Handsome Blue-eyed man asking him all types of random questions, one really took me by surprise when he actually responsed. See Mike's one of the really cocky Men(Gemini of course) that knows he's a Great Catch, but I was to busy finding the next one so I didn't have time to work with him. Anywho back to the question with the most serious face ever I asked Mike the one question every women wants to know. Why do men love the women who treat them like shit? "See Babe, that's all wrong boys like girls who treat them like shit! Men we like women who are sure of themselves that don't need us, but simply want us that don't only challenge us, but make us want better. That's the problem here people don't know where they fall in line at. Then everybody wonders why relationships are so fuck-up"! I could not agree more with Mike, the problem is first you need to know where you stand as an individual in order to know,what your looking for!  When lunch was over one more thing Mike where do I fit in at? With the look that got me to just grab him on my 21stbornday, " With that girlish smile, barbie style, loyalty, chinky eyes and the verbal skills of a literary genius Bea sweetheart your one of a kind. Who else can convince there ex from 9 years ago to come have lunch with them and have him want to pick up the check"! Your one in a million! As I walked away I started to laugh too funny I was thinking the same thing about him! WOW!!!! SO random!

No comments:

Post a Comment