WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

GOODBYE!!!

I always wanted you to know that it didn't matter, who did what and that I love you. There's nothing lefted here for us God's will has been done and we've experienced it all you and I. So please don't you hold on, cause I've been spending my time moving on. All that was meant to be for us has ended. You and I know what we've share so remember that, and keep that okay! But let's do the right thing this time and tell the truth, there's no more hope in me for you so go away now. Wait, but you can  keep my love so you can tell the difference of when someone just says and how I mean it. Yes, it hurts but it won't break me down, I'm starting the rest of my life and I wish you the best in yours without me. I know that it's unfair in all the right ways but your so wrong in all ways at least for me. You've done enough to me  for a lifetime,now all I can say is this " I know the most Bittersweet story of a love that could of moved mountains, but fell short by a lack of FAITH!

No comments:

Post a Comment