WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Battle of who Careless!

I didn't know that we were competing I must have miss the memo on who could hurt the most. Well the stars are still in my sky! How in the hell can you pacific bad intentions, WOW, I see a monster! I guess cause I don't wear your chains anymore, so you really can't hold me. I know you should be more sullen in your careless, cause people might mistake it! As for me, " sorry I don't know what or who your talking about"! The truth is I careless, too busy paper chasing so keep hating. Your battling self I;ve already giving up on you so in the famous words of Cuzin A "Boy BYE"!

No comments:

Post a Comment