WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All by Myself!

As the date draws closer near I'm so emotional I can't believe how rapidly my life has change. I wake up every morning thinking, as if this whole thing was just some random dream then reality kicks in pretty fast when I realize that I'm running late for work. See that's the thing about life we spend so much time daydreaming before we realize we're off schedule of a dreams, goals and accomplishment. However when it seems as if I'm running late I always make it early. That's just how my life works I maybe flawed in keeping time, but I'm immaculate when I arrived! Be Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment