WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Steady Growing!

I've took the time that was needed for me. I'm paying close attention and so I continue to learn. I never seen this coming, but I must it admit I love it. Finally I know who I am, and with that comes a sense of contentment automatically. Your life becomes clearer once you find your purpose. I learn to take accountability for my actions and become more proactive then reactive. I've learned to accept people for who they are and not what I want them to me. But more then anything right now at this very moment I see my change it's so steady like a constant blooming flower that's not quite hit its peck, but is longer just a bud.  I wake-up every morning with a new admiration  for this life of mine. I can't even believe it, that just 8 months ago I didn't want to live, now I find myself every night pleading with God for another day to fulfill my dreams.  I know I'm in God's favor after all who else can walk thru hell and come out unburned,but better then ever. So here it is I'm perfectly the way God intended me to be at this moment and with every pasting day I'm closer to who I always was needed to be.I make no excuses or apologies for my short-comings  because I Steady Growing !   

No comments:

Post a Comment