WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Courage!

To gain courage thru fear is first to endure enough pain to the point  that the fear is no longer the road block, but it because a stepping stone. That nothing is worst then the situation at hand, and all you want is out. To gain courage, to overcome anything and everything. You need to know that there is always a lesson in it to be learned, and you have to be able to grasp the first lesson or you become a target of repeated circumstances. I know all to well the outcome of not listening when God is calling. I like to say that I was to busy talking after all I am a Gemini. Then I found myself in the same exact situation a year later, I said I never will go thru again. Then it hit me I didn't learn the lesson in order to gain the courage needed to change. Needless to say but  I got it this time but not without a price I'm still paying. With nothing to lose I go harder then ever now. The courage I gain from the pain I endure has made me impeccable. I gain a newfound respect for my heartbreak and hurt. Its made me fearless in living life, and it's giving me the Courage to live it for me, my way everyday! SO Live, Love, and Laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment