WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Friday, March 4, 2011

TITI LOVES U!!!!

JayJay I know it's hard for you to understand right now, but know that I apologize. I don't mean to be away from you for so long, but there's thing's that Titi has to do so she can stay on. Just know that I'll always be around and though I can't be there everyday I'm a phone call away! If mommy ever needs me tell her to call Titi Bebe and I'll come running, cause she's not only just your mom,but my sister from another mother and   I love her for giving me you(your dad too)! So never feel I'm too far away, cause I think about you everyday your one of God's many blessings in my life. So don"t you ever forget Jadyen TITI LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. thank's bebe that's the most beautiful thing that someone ever wrote to my baby boy i will paste this on my heart and always remember that it's someone special out there that loves my kids. love u always ur sister in law wicha

    ReplyDelete