WELCOME!!!

As I walk thru this journey, taking in all these life experiences. I'm finding myself in unknown territory chasing a spark. The closer i get, the brighter it becomes until I reach my Silver-Lining which will be my destiny to come! Welcome to you all thru the eyes of Bea-Ling!!!

Saturday, February 26, 2011

GOD CAN YOU HEAR ME!!!

As I turn a new leaf in my life the pressure sometimes feels unbearable. Tryin to understand that we all have some battle we're fighting how do we still get threw a day to keep pushing forward? I tend to believe that all the things I been thru, from the lost of my parents to having my 4 yr old nephew ask me how much I love him,and me saying so much it hurts Chris. How will he ever understand that he's part of the reason I won't give even. I feel like where and when will my break come, I've been talking to God alot lately hope to find what I been looking for. All I can say is while the time pasts and I continue to grow God's must be busy with this world and can't get to me right now. As I leave my message on his voicemail God I know that I'm strong and your dealing with the weak but I'm wondering, maybe if I knock at his door and simply say GOD CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment